Thursday, February 22, 2007

Response to LA Times Article

Dear Lani,

What a beautiful article and such great coverage of Monmouth! It really took me back to our wonderful visit to Natchez for 'the wedding!!!

We'll never forget that trip and fun we all had visiting shops around town, going to the elegant parties in your friends' homes, and just hangin' out at the home we stayed at. I remember the cook was Clarence, and I still have his 'secret' recipe for his breakfast biscuits.

The wedding tho' was OUT OF THIS WORLD! Such a special time!

What a beautiful picture of Monmouth. If I had 3 wishes of a Genie in a Bottle, one would be to return to Natchez to experience 'the South' like I'd never experienced before!

Congratulations on a wonderful article -- hope it brings you much additional business!

Love, hugs & blessings,

Lynn

No comments: