Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Friend Writes:

Dearest Lani,

Words are not sufficient to express the gratitude of my time with you at Monmouth. I am so humbled by your sacrifice of time...your generosity of food and lodging...and the introduction of your special friends...I truly am still on cloud nine that you created, for Gloria and myself, such an incredible "Forever Memory".... I admire your beautiful spirit that is reflected in all your friendships..you are tending the garden of life around you in a very unique and admirable way.....Clearly, our Lord reigns supreme and I know He will continue to give you the desires of your heart .....as you remain sensitive to Him.

Please give Ronnie my love and THANKS ...what you both have accomplished in that community is way above and beyond anything I could have imagined. WOW!!!! From the depth of my heart, I again express my appreciation, for absolutely one of the best experiences of my life! I miss you already... and as I close my eyes tonight, I will remember that gorgeous suite and elegant canope bedding...and dream of God's goodness that your friendship has given... I Love You Dearest Lani...

Blessings and Prayers,

Deborah

www.monmouthplantation.com

No comments: